Surprise, *****.

Friday, February 03, 2017

With exam season coming to a close, I can confirm that I have a surprise announcement for you all. Coming this month (February), I am very very excited to be introducing a collaboration project!!!
That is correct, I am no longer giving you all radio silence (wooohoooooo!) and instead, am kicking back with a 2 or 3--I haven't decided yet--part conceptual collaboration project. This is some super duper exciting news, and I've worked quite hard on this. I wanted to do something a little different this time, so it's more conceptual/complementing visuals than my regular post style. If it sounds confusing right now, don't worry; it'll all make sense with time.

So. How is it a collaboration, you might ask? Well, I was given the opportunity to style a very willing model, and, essentially create some edgy, colour-coded visuals. That's why this project is going to be called "Mary's Room".
For all you who do not know, "Mary's Room", or the Knowledge Argument, is actually a thought experiment posed by Frank Jackson in 1982, and the source of my inspiration for this shoot.  The video below explains it pretty coherently:
Hope that's got you a little excited, can't wait to reveal it to you all.




s.n.s

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your thoughts! Discussion is highly encouraged. :)

(Remember: Everything you comment here will be seen by the blog author and public, so be careful what you type! As such, any comments deemed inappropriate/hateful will not be published to keep this blog a happy and comfortable environment for everyone.)

Popular Posts

Popular Posts This Month:

Featured Post This Week: